Installation and configuration of woocommerce appmaker plugin are the initial steps while building an app. This tutorial will explain the step by step procedures for creating an app for your woocommerce site.
Follow the below steps to learn how you can create your app without any coding skills.
- Go to appmaker.xyz and create an account by clicking the 'signup' button or else log in to your account.
- As you scroll down you can see an option to create an app for the woocommerce site. Click ‘Create Now’ button or click here.
On the next page that appears,
- Give a name for the app that you are going to create. For example, you can give your E-commerce store name or any other name which you like. Enter this name inside the text box provided 'APP NAME’.
- Upload an app icon suiting the purpose of your store. The Image file should be of ‘PNG’ format, you can change this image whenever you want.
- The next step is to enter the ‘URL’ of your woocommerce website for which you are creating the app.
- Click the 'Submit' Button.
The next step is to install and activate the appmaker's plugin
- In order to install and activate the appmaker's plugin, click on the button ‘Click Here’ which you can see on the screen.
- On the same the page details like project ID, API key and API secret key will be provided.
You’ll be directed to WordPress login page
- Login to your WordPress site, by entering the username and password. This is to install and activate the appmaker's plugin.
After logging into your website dashboard, follow the below steps.
- Click on the option 'Plugin' which is provided in the sidebar of the dashboard.
- Search for ‘Appmaker Woocommerce mobile App manager’ in the search keyword option provided in the dashboard.
- From the search result obtained, you can see the Click the ‘Install button’.
Next click ‘Activate’ Button.
- By activating appmaker's plugin, you’ll need to enter your apps project ID, API key and API secret key.
- You can copy paste this from the appmaker's dashboard of yours and click ‘Save changes’ button.
Appmaker lets you create and manage your app without any technical skills.